skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 10, 2009
Back 2 School>.>> I guess..
ok ok even tho this looks like your going camping.. you cant go wrong with this joint! u will have your books for the whole damn school year so u should always be ready for class.... OH AND ITS D&G I KNOW THE GIRLZ OR KIDZ R GONNA HOP NOW LLS...
1 comment:
Dimples
July 15, 2009 at 11:13 AM
follow me @ DimpsStyl3spot.blogspot.com
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
▼
July
(5)
Back 2 School>.>> I guess..
$$***Attention....Pull up your damn PAnts
This HAT is the SHIT but everyone cant rock it....
Vans....o LOrd
Ok this is for the 18 and under crew!
►
June
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
FashionKid
View my complete profile
follow me @ DimpsStyl3spot.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete